Welcome on the homepage of the Theory group of Institute of Particle and Nuclear
Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
Members are interested in quantum field theory and
phenomenology of elementary particles. The main fields of interest are the following:
- Physics of the Standard Model of electroweak interactions
- Effective Lagrangians in electroweak interactions
- Chiral perturbation theory for low-energy meson interactions
- Anomalies in quantum field theory
- Deep inelastic e-p scattering and quantum chromodynamics
- Statistical aspects of nuclear dynamics and collective degrees of freedom of nuclear
Scientific program of the group is supported in part by the following grants:
- GACR-202/98/0506: Effective quantum field theory in electroweak and strong interactions
- GACR-202/99/1718: Statistical aspects of nuclear dynamics and collective degrees of
freedom of nuclear motion
A list of our selected publications is offered.
Questions, comments, problems: Jiri